Trauma and Grief Counseling
You’ve come to the right place!
There are times when life can be hard. When dealing with traumatic events or grief and loss, the challenges you face might seem impossible to bear. If you feel stuck in feelings of sadness, isolation, anxiety, or fear, trauma and grief counseling can help you reclaim your life. At Morgan Center, trauma professional Jody Morgan is here to help you process overbearing emotions so that you can work towards a life of peace and wholeness. Mr. Morgan is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional and is EMDR Certified.
If you’ve suffered a life-altering event and find yourself unable to move forward, then trauma counseling may be right for you.
Trauma counseling helps people who have experienced abuse, sexual assault, or any other major event that affects their sense of safety and happiness. Akin to trauma counseling is addressing grief and loss because, for most, the experience of a significant loss such as losing a loved one can be complicated and traumatic. As a highly-respected trauma and grief counseling professional in Boca Raton, Jody Morgan is here to help you recover.
You might benefit from trauma counseling if you:
- Were exposed to physical or emotional abuse
- Are a survivor of sexual abuse or assault
- Experienced a sudden or difficult loss
- Have lasting depression, anxiety, panic attacks, or fear
- Experience terrifying memories, nightmares, or flashbacks
- Feel emotionally detached from friends and family
- Use drugs and/or alcohol to deal with painful emotions
Whatever struggles you face, you don’t have to go through them alone. It helps to have someone who understands the process of trauma and grief to help you work through and transcend the overwhelming memories and emotions to find healing.
Trauma and grief counseling can help you:
- Work through your unique process of grief
- Understand your emotions and behavioral responses
- Discover tools for finding healthy ways of dealing with negative emotions
- Overcome symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder
- Regain a sense of peace and stability in your life
Schedule an Appointment and Get Help Today!
To learn more about Boca Raton counseling for trauma and grief, contact us online or give us a call at (561) 717-2900
If you feel stuck in a time of pain, confusion, and fear, trauma counseling offers the support and guidance you need to begin building a better life of peace and happiness. For trauma counseling in Boca Raton, the Morgan Center for Counseling and Wellbeing offers hope for trauma recovery and we are honored to join you on this journey toward a new well being.
Want more information about the therapist? Click for a Downloadable / printable information sheet and therapist profile.