EMDR and Hypnosis
Counseling to create lasting change.
Reinforcing Positive Truths With EMDR and Hypnosis
Jody Morgan, LCSW, is a certified EMDR therapist in Boca Raton with a focus on helping people heal from both small and large traumas. By utilizing the proven benefits of both EMDR and hypnosis, our diverse clients are learning to overcome the negative thoughts, feelings, and beliefs resulting from traumatic experiences. These specialized modalities give people the chance to reinforce positive truths in order to create lasting change in their lives.
Trauma has many forms. All too often, the effects of trauma cause us to develop negative beliefs as a result of our mind’s natural attempt to protect us from harm. These beliefs can manifest in a variety of ways due to countless possibilities. However, EMDR and hypnosis allow us to reframe the associations limiting us from living a life of happiness and peace by replacing them with more positive reinforcements.
Morgan Center uses EMDR and hypnosis along with a variety of proven treatment modalities to prompt lasting change. Healing from trauma requires the courage to work through difficult, often distressing memories, yet doing so yields the opportunity to overcome obstacles preventing you from living a cherished life. Integrating EMDR and hypnosis in therapy profoundly increases your ability to negotiate these experiences successfully in a safe, peaceful environment.
EMDR and Hypnosis | Helps To Overcome…
- Feelings of apathy, numbness, or loss of interest.
- Addictive behaviors (smoking cessation, drugs, and alcohol).
- Negative views regarding specific associations or life in general.
- Feeling lost, in a daze, and concentration problems.
- Prolonged sadness, depression, and anger.
- Anxious thoughts, nervousness, and nervous habits.
- Issues with self-worth, self-esteem, and self-image.
- Recurring memories, nightmares, and reactions disrupting daily life.