Finding a Therapist in Boca Raton
Our mission is to provide counseling in an atmosphere of trust, genuine presence, and thoughtful interaction. We aim to help each person feel empowered to make positive changes, overcome and manage concerns they may have, and move toward well-being. Our approach is warm, caring, and offers acceptance of where you are in life’s journey.
Our therapists will not judge you or attempt to impose their personal beliefs on your individual situation. Each therapist is a trained professional who accepts you exactly where you are and helps you to better know yourself and achieve your goals.
Our Promise to You
Morgan Center is a professional, client-centered practice. Our clients can count on the following:
- Effective Therapy – Our primary goal is to provide a safe and nurturing environment in which you and your therapist can work toward achieving your goals. Also, our therapists are experienced, licensed professionals who maintain high standards of continuing professional education in their field of expertise. You always have a choice as to the therapist you work with, and we are honored that our clients choose us to achieve real and lasting results in therapy.
- We respect your time – Our goal is that no client has to wait beyond their scheduled appointment time. We do not overbook appointments. We professionally manage our schedules. Our average wait time is less than 3 minutes. Absent an emergency situation our expectation is that you will not wait.
- Professional billing – We pride ourselves on our professional, simple billing practices. After each session, you will receive a receipt for services rendered. We offer convenient methods of payment, accepting all major credit cards, checks and cash. If you need a form to send to your out-of-network insurance for reimbursement, we provide it. If you like, you will have access to your account online so that you will have access to all of your billing records.
- Comfortable, Relaxing Facility – Our office is a “Class A” commercial space conveniently located in beautiful Boca Raton, Florida. The grounds are professionally maintained, and our furniture and finishes are designed with the best client experience in mind. Our space is well-maintained and we offer complimentary coffee, tea and bottled water.
- Easy and Convenient Scheduling – We understand that your appointment scheduling should be easy. That is why we offer convenient online booking as an option for clients who prefer it. Or, we offer booking by phone. We are often able to accommodate requests for a regular appointment time. If your situation is urgent, we work to accommodate requests for appointments on short notice. We also offer a limited number of Saturday appointments.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
If you have been searching for a therapist in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Parkland, Coral Springs, Deerfield Beach, or any other location, you may have found that the path can be a bit daunting. There are so many therapists out there, and finding the right one can take a significant amount of time. This can be an intimidating process. We understand that your first appointment can cause a bit of anxiety. Common questions include: where to go, what to expect, finding the time, what it costs and others. Our number one priority is to make sure you feel comfortable and to form a trusting relationship in which true therapy occurs. Part of what makes the process easier is knowing what to expect. The first thing you should know is that there is no judgment at Morgan Center.
Your initial visit will last approximately 1 1/2 hours. After that, appointments will last approximately 1 hour. When you schedule your first appointment, we will offer you the option to complete paperwork through our secure, online portal, or if you prefer, you may complete paperwork in hard copy when you arrive. After you go over the completed forms with your therapist, they will be stored confidentially and securely. We take your privacy very seriously, and everything we do considers client privacy first.
Next, your therapist will bring you to a comfortable office where the session will be held. The session will start with introductions and your therapist will ask you to discuss the reason you are visiting and your goals for therapy. This will be followed by some background and discussion about what you can expect going forward. The goal of this first meeting is for you and the therapist to get to know one another and understand your history and the issues you are facing. We do not rush you out of the office. In fact, our initial appointments are 1 1/2 hours at no additional charge.
Our practice is located in a peaceful, well maintained office environment that is convenient to I-95 and Florida’s Turnpike – just off the Glades Road exit of I-95 on the northeast corner of Glades and St. Andrews across from the Boca Mall. There is plenty of free parking. We have a comfortable, well appointed waiting room that is located out of view of the parking lot and traffic. After your appointment, we will handle your payment for the session and schedule your next visit. We also provide the option of automated billing so that you don’t have to make payment each time you are in the office.
Payment and Policy on Insurance
Morgan Center accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Card in payment for your session fees. Morgan Center has opted not to participate in insurance plans. And while we do not accept insurance as payment for services, we will provide you with the paperwork you need to submit to your own insurance for reimbursement under your “out of network” benefits as applicable. Specifically, if you have out of network insurance benefits, your treatment at Morgan Center will apply first to your deductible and then you will be reimbursed according to the terms of your insurance plan. Morgan Center, like many other counseling practices, does not participate in insurance panels because many insurance companies place strict limitations on the time your therapist may spend with you and the nature of the treatment he or she may provide.